Ohio law provides for two related types of offenses involving driving, texting and use of electronic communication devices. The first offense is driving while texting. This offense applies to both adults and juveniles. The second offense is the use of electronic...
Month: March 2017
- Columbus motorists rated as some of the most-ticketed drivers
- One tire over the line can result in a citation or arrest
- The immediate hazard defense to a ticket for failure to yield when turning left
- Drivers beware of Ohio’s law on right of way and turn signals
- Defeating police and prosecutorial assumptions involving a ticket for running a red light.