Following to close is prohibited by Ohio Revised Code Section 4511.34. Under this code section, the driver of a motor vehicle is prohibited from following another vehicle more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard for the speed of such vehicle, the...
Month: April 2017
- Columbus motorists rated as some of the most-ticketed drivers
- One tire over the line can result in a citation or arrest
- The immediate hazard defense to a ticket for failure to yield when turning left
- Drivers beware of Ohio’s law on right of way and turn signals
- Defeating police and prosecutorial assumptions involving a ticket for running a red light.