A hit-skip offense, or a hit-and-run, is a serious crime in Ohio. If you receive a hit-skip conviction in Columbus, you could face expensive fines, driver’s license suspension and even jail time. Defending your rights in the face of a hit-skip infraction could enable...
- Columbus motorists rated as some of the most-ticketed drivers
- One tire over the line can result in a citation or arrest
- The immediate hazard defense to a ticket for failure to yield when turning left
- Drivers beware of Ohio’s law on right of way and turn signals
- Defeating police and prosecutorial assumptions involving a ticket for running a red light.