Traffic laws in Ohio can be strict. Motorists should be careful to remain aware of even the smallest details. As reported in TheNewspaper.com, a recent ruling by the Buckeye state’s Court of Appeals lawfully categorizes a “bobble” as an offense that can result in a...
Month: October 2019
- Columbus motorists rated as some of the most-ticketed drivers
- One tire over the line can result in a citation or arrest
- The immediate hazard defense to a ticket for failure to yield when turning left
- Drivers beware of Ohio’s law on right of way and turn signals
- Defeating police and prosecutorial assumptions involving a ticket for running a red light.